- The Entry Pass Charger is available with either 5 or 10 charging ports. It can be either desk or wall mounted.
- The Charger is supplied with a 9VDC 2.5 amp regulated power supply.
- While the Entry Pass is in the Charger its transmitter is turned OFF.
Charging the entry pass
- Connect power supply to charger and power point – turn power ON
- Power indicator on the charger glows yellow indicating power.
- Insert the Entry Pass into matching the charging port. Do not force the Entry Pass into the Charger – it can only be inserted in one direction.
- Charging indicator on the Entry Pass will flash red/green
- When fully charged, the Entry Pass Will glow red.
WARNING – The Entry Pass Charger is not waterproof. Do not immerse in liquids.
Cleaning – The Entry Pass Charger may be wiped over with a damp cloth or an antiseptic wipe.